WALLSHIELD® Water-Resistive Barrier Sheet
Approximately 3,200 sq.ft. of WALLSHIELD® Water Resistive Barrier Sheet was installed on this private residence in Portsmouth, NH.
The owner was looking to maintain water tightness during the renovation of this coastal residence. He also wanted to extend the life of the new cedar siding by promoting breathability.
WALLSHIELD® Water Resistive Barrier Sheet offers:
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 9 Months UV & Climate Exposure
- High Temperature Resistance
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- Cinches around Fasteners
- Contributes to LEED points
|3,200 sq. ft. of WALLSHIELD® Water Resistive Barrier Sheet was installed on this coastal home in New Hampshire
The homeowner is attributing the extended life of the cladding directly to WALLSHIELD®