A mechanically attached, water resistive vapor permeable air barrier membrane with integrated tape at the horizontal seams
- Integrated Tape at Horizontal Seams
- Installs easily in any weather: wet, dry, or freezing temperatures
- Secondary Rain Barrier
- Zero VOC's, (no off-gassing)
- Low Temperature Applications
- Fire Rated, Class A to ASTM E 84
- 6 months (180 days) UV and climate exposure prior to cladding installation
- High Temperature Resistance
- Tough, Durable, Tear Resistant
- Contributes to LEED points
WRAPSHIELD® Water Resistive Vapor Permeable Air Barrier Membrane is now ENHANCED with Integrated Tape, easily creating the shingled effect for optimum air and water tight horizontal joinery.
Clear Integrated Tape ensures 6" horizontal laps and can be sealed in all weather conditions.
|VaproLiqui-Flash||Factory Formed Corners|
|Rain Screen Design Components||Dow 758 Adhesive Sealant|